I am so busy lately I have no minute to relax i feel like! It's alright, i like the things i'm doing for the most part. I don't feel like recapping the last month but i will say that tomorrow i leave for the BEACH for a WEEK! Half with the fam, half with Beth's bachelorette party, all in Hilton Head!!! I'm so excited. I worked almost 50 hours last week, if you include the wedding i photographed and edited pictures for, I probably put in even more.
This morning I went to an "interview" type thing for a job that was offered to me at an insurance office or something, I don't know it would be as a receptionist. Idk if i'll take it because i'd be keeping my other job for the insurance. I don't want to work like 12 hour wrk days at 2 jobs i don't like lol. Anyways I got home about 30 minutes ago, finished packing my bag for the beach, and i leave in 30ish min to meet Helen for lunch in the Highlands, and then go to work until 10. Then we leave for the beach at 7am. I am so looking forward to not thinking about work or wedding presents or whatever for a little bit. I love it all but I need a break just to be with the fam.
When i get back its going to be a lot of fun jam packed into 2 weeks. If you're interested in why you won't see me until june, it's because: I get back next wednesday, work thursday, go to macon friday for Beth's rehearsal dinner, saturday for the wedding, sunday back here for flekas lingerie shower in decatur, and then monday off, back to work tuesday-saturday. then sunday i'm throwing fleka's bachelorette party, the next day is memorial day and i think i'll go to the lake with helen and stay the night. back to work tuesday, then friday fleka's rehearsal, saturday the wedding. WHEW! and in between I'm supposed to get together with like a million ppl i haven't seen in forever. ay yayyay.
I've lost 20 lbs though. I am going for 20 more. Eventually.. maybe in another year... i'll make it. lol oh well.
Oh ps Emily got engaged last week!! And she asked me to be a bridesmaid, just me and her sister, in November! i'm so happy for her. So I'll definitely need to start a wait list soon for anyone who wants me to be in their weddings coming up, maybe i'll start charging because i'm a hot commodity. hahaha
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment