Well.. I finally am gonna have this dang engagement shoot in the morning. One of them. I am doing my coworker's pictures at Stone Mtn in the morning if it kills us, because we've had to reschedule mmmm 4 times since the weather won't cooperate. I really hope it goes well, I don't know I'm getting a little nervous.
This past week I went with my friend/fellow photographer, Audra to a photography workshop in Atl. It was really good. Gave us some great ideas to help make us some more money and everything. I don't know if I can really be as business minded as I should and need to be but maybe that will come with time. I'm just starting out. But I'm dying to get some more lenses, and a new camera, and that's something that I haven't really felt in awhile.. I guess that's a good sign. Audra and I are thinking about making this a partnership thing, for weddings. Which would be really cool. She's awesome.
After the shoot tomorrow I'm meeting my friend Megan for lunch in Decatur, and then at night I'm playing tennis and doing dinner with Dana and hopefully Katy. I'm getting pretty pumped about my day. Plus I'll make money on the shoot so it's okay that I'm spending money on the meals lol.
As for Fleka and Brad's engagement shoot.. I don't know. It might have to be on Easter Sunday which, I have to WORK and don't even get to go to church. But I get off at 2. So it'd be after that, but before family dinner. Tight squeeze.
Dang this week is booking up fast. I already have other plans on Friday night for Ailya's bday downtown. Yes, okay, I'm popular. Gah stop being so jealous.
:)
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gosh you're such a popular and busy woman!!! ;)
ReplyDelete