Today (despite the disgusting weather) has been the a real treat. I found out i DID get the job with the country club that applied for last week. YAY! It's far away, so the drive will be obnoxious.. but I am happy to get my foot in the door somewhere. Then, I applied for a job as a hostess at Red Lobster yesterday and today i went back to talk to the manager, and I'm thinking i'll probly get that job too. wahhoooo... i wish i could just be a server, but they only accept people with previous experience. whatever.. i have a college DEGREE! who do you think you are red lobster? oh well i don't care. i'll take it and then move my way up the part time job ladder.
THEN i went to Gap and found some jeans i like and a shirt that's so cute. and guess what? I got to go down a size in my pants. its about dang time. i've been working pretty hard at it! So, its pretty much been a great day, especially if you consider how last Friday i was completely depressed and miserable.
Yayyyyy :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment